VP/Wealth & Fiduciary Advisor
VP/Wealth & Fiduciary Advisor
Regular Full Time
Fargo, ND, US
Requisition ID: 1657
As stewards, dedicated to the growth and reputation of this independently owned organization, we are committed to:
- Promoting and sustaining our family atmosphere.
- Providing unequaled personal service to each and every customer.
- “Paying it forward” by giving back to the communities we serve.
Our Bottom Line:
Happy Employees! Happy Customers!
To serve as a Wealth & Fiduciary Advisor in the Wealth Management Division – Wealth & Fiduciary Services line of business by effectively managing the delivery of high quality personal fiduciary administration services to clientele and to participate in new business development efforts. This position will have a specialized focus in relationship management and fiduciary administration for high net worth clients. This role requires the pursuit of a financial industry designation (if not already obtained at the time of hire). Financial industry designation shall be obtained within a determined, agreed upon period of time
- Serve as a relationship manager and fiduciary advisor for wealth & fiduciary accounts.
- Promote Bell Bank Wealth Management services to the public and to other bank staff and personnel in new business development and marketing efforts.
- Extensive and consistent use of Client Relationship Management (“CRM”) system for communications, tasks, documentation and work flow actions.
- Provide a team approach with the portfolio managers with asset allocation strategies and possess individual ability to discuss fundamental investment matters with clients.
- Communicate professionally, effectively and accurately with internal employees/partners/colleagues and external clients/colleagues (written, both letters and emails, verbally) following the Bell Bank Brand Style Guide.
- Comply with applicable regulations, audit requirements and pertinent laws governing fiduciary, IRAs and asset management lines of business.
- Proactively initiate communications with clients at appropriate intervals and with high touch customer service during the course of annual administration to review clients’ accounts and related planning matters.
- Utilize judgment skills to allocate time and resources among client relationships in an efficient manner.
- Identify and execute (when appropriate) networking opportunities, service organizations and public speaking engagements.
- Promote, prospect and generate new business development opportunities including:
- Following the onboarding process and applicable onboarding tools for new business development actions.
- Develop and institutionalize a consistent, long-term plan for extending and improving relationships with key referral sources and contacts, such as law firms, estate planners, and CPA firms.
- Work closely with our clients to generate additional relationships with Bell Bank.
- Cultivate relationships with high net worth individuals for Bell Bank and Wealth Management Division.
- Promote team approach:
- With Bell Investments brokerage advisors pertaining to opportunities regarding appropriate platform for prospective clients.
- Coordinate, quarterback and collaboratively lead / assist WMD and applicable Bell Bank partners in prospective client actions and meetings.
- Close team actions with WMD financial planning advisors.
- Track time for extraordinary fee projects (hourly billable projects).
- Attend department meetings when applicable, such as sales meetings, Steering Committee when requested, Wealth Management Administration Committee (“WMAC”), irrevocable life insurance trust (“ILIT”) vendor quarterly meetings and other meetings when requested by wealth & fiduciary manager.
- Other Duties:
- Know by name and face as many customers and employees as possible, calling them by name as often as possible.
- Know and practice LOCBUTN, our Golden Rules, and Bell Bank Customer Service Standards.
- Know, understand, and live the company values and bottom line.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Skills Required:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the financial industry, along with a bachelor’s
Degree. Certified Financial Planner (“CFP®”) designation, Certified Public Accountant (“CPA”) or Juris Doctor (“JD”) preferred.
- This role requires the pursuit of a Certified Financial Planner (“CFP®”) designation (if not already obtained at the time of hire). The CFP® designation shall be obtained within a determined, agreed upon period of time.
- Experience with sophisticated estate planning and high net worth clients.
- Highly proactive with attention to detail, dependable, and extremely organized.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Excellent problem solving, math and analytical skills.
- Excellent proofreading skills and clear and concise communication skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally with others in a constantly changing work environment.
- Strong organizational skills in order to manage many details in an orderly and timely workflow structure.
- Self-motivated, detail and quality oriented.
- Due to the nature of this position, must maintain a high level of confidentiality.
More search results
Assistant Professor in Design Studies - Tenure Tr…
Assistant Professor in the Department of Theatre …
Assistant Professor – Technical Director
Assistant Professor – Department of Art Education
Visiting Assistant Professor Department of Statis…
University of Central Florida (UCF)