- Ohio Wesleyan University
- Delaware, Ohio
- Earned doctorate in Literacy Education or a related field by the time of appointment, August 1, 2020; will consider applicants who have made substantial progress towards completion of a doctorate (ABD).
- Applicants should have a minimum of four (4) years of public-school teaching.
- Experience with field/student teaching supervision and college-level teaching is desired.
- A strong commitment to undergraduate teaching in a liberal arts context.
- Evidence of a research agenda is strongly preferred.
- Commitment to progressive education for all learners, particularly those from underrepresented groups.
- A desire to work in an environment that values collaboration, diversity, student learning, and respect for all people.
- A willingness to learn about, engage in, and support accreditation requirements.
- Appreciation for the unique opportunities that teaching in an undergraduate, liberal arts institution provides to an intellectually engaged faculty member.
Completed application packets which include:
1) Cover letter
2) Curriculum vitae
3) Statement of teaching philosophy
4) Graduate transcripts
5) Three letters of reference
More search results
Tenured or Tenure-Track Position
New York University
Analyst Programmer 3
Oregon State University Libraries and Press
Associate Dean for Research
San Diego State University - College of Education
Environmental/Water Resources Engineering Faculty…
Southern Methodist University - Civil and Environmental Engineering
Professor and Chair of Women's Studies
University of Maryland-College Park